Tuition & Fees
|Tuition and Payment Schedule|
|1st Payment Due|
Due Nov 1
Due Feb 1
- Tuition is divided into three equal payments. The first payment is due upon registration.
- Contact the studio for information regarding alternate payment plans.
- There is a non-refundable registration fee of $40 per single student or $55 per family.
- We prefer families set up their accounts on an automatic payment plan. Check and cash payments are also accepted.
- We accept credit and debit cards from Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover for payments over $25.
- Multiple class tuition discounts apply to individual students only.
- All invoices will be sent to the account electronically through email.
- Payments received after the due date will be assessed a $15 per month late fee.
- There is a $30 service charge for any returned checks. Once a check has been returned for nonpayment, only cash payments will be accepted.
- No personal checks will be accepted after May 30th. Cash or credit card payments only.
- We do not accept post-dated checks.
- Students are expected to enroll for the entire season. However, we will prorate for those who join us late in the season. Classes will be pro-rated after November 1st only. There is a non-refundable late registration fee of $45 per single student or $60 per family.
- The studio reserves the right to suspend a student’s participation in classes if their account is in arrears.
- All accounts must be current prior to participation in our spring performances.
We love when our dancers refer their friends to the studio! When you refer a friend and they enroll for the full season, you will received a $25 credit toward your account. It's our way of saying "thank you" for the confidence you have in our program.
How to Receive Your Credit: Ask your referrals to include your name in the "How Did You Hear Deatails" box on the registartion form.