Classes for Ages 5-7
The ages and grades listed are a suggested guide. If you are a beginner dancer, contact the studio for appropriate placement.
If you are unsure of your level or don't see a class that works for your schedule, email email@example.com
or call us at 201-261-1207 to discuss options!
For information on our Shooting Star performance company and All Star competition company (Grade 1 and up), click here!
This is the next step in your child's dance education.
Classes are more technically advanced and structured than our Creative Movement classes and will focus on strength, flexibility, coordination and balance. Classes for ages 5-7 are offered as single discipline classes in Acrobatics, Ballet, Jazz, Musical Theatre, Hip Hop and Tap as well as combination classes such as Ballet/Tap and Ballet/Jazz.
- Thursday 4:15-5:00 PM - Acrobatics I Age 4-6
- Tuesday 5:30-6:30 PM - Acrobatics I/II Grade 3-6
- Monday 4:45-5:30 PM - Ballet I & II Grade K-2
- Wednesday 4:30-5:15 PM - Boys ONLY Hip Hop Grade K-1
- Thursday 4:00-4:45 PM - Hip Hop Hooray Grade K-2
- Sunday 10:30-11:15 PM - Hip Hop Hooray Grade 1-3
- Tuesday 4:15-5:00 PM - Jazz I & II Grade K-2
- Thursday 4:30-5:30 PM - Musical Theatre Grade 1-4
- Monday 5:30-6:15 PM - Tap I & II Grade K-2
- Saturday 10:00-11:00 AM - Ballet/Tap I Grade K-2- (option to add Hip Hop from 11:00-11:30)
- Sunday 11:15-12:15 PM - Ballet/Tap I & II Grade K-2
- Tuesday 4:00-5:00 PM - Ballet/Tap II Grade K-2
- Saturday 10:00-11:00 AM - Ballet/Musical Theatre Grade K-2
- Wednesday 5:00-6:00 PM - Ballet/Jazz II Grade 1-3
- Saturday 10:30-11:30 AM - Ballet/Jazz II Grade 1-3