CoVid 19 Protocols
THE SAFETY OF OUR DANCE FAMILY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!
New Safety Measures at the Studio
As of July 2, the state of New Jersey has approved the opening of dance studios. We are taking the following measures to prepare for our reopening. These are the protocols and procedures that the studio will follow at this time. Modifications may be made as needed during the season.
- Thorough sanitizing and cleaning of all studios and common areas.
- Installation of hand sanitizers throughout the studio.
- Limited, socially distanced seating in the waiting room, masks required.
- Dressing rooms will be closed. Dancers should arrive prepared for their class in their required dancewear and footwear.
- Water fountain and vending machines will be closed.
- Arrows will indicate a traffic pattern to limit contact in the hallway.
- Six foot squares have been set up in each studio for social distance dancing.
- Designated spots on floors in studios and common areas to indicate social distance precautions.
In addition, we will be implementing the following protocols and procedures:
- One parent/guardian will be permitted entry to the studio for dancers ages 6 and under. All other dancers will be dropped off and picked up outside the studio.
- Masks will be required upon entry into the studio and must be worn at all times.
- All faculty, staff, dancers and parents/guardians will be temperature screened using a non-contact thermometer upon entry into the studio.
- All faculty, staff and dancers will be required to use hand sanitizer before and after class.
- Dancers will be permitted to bring their dance shoes in a small bag and a water bottle only into class.
- Studios will be sanitized between classes.
- Restrooms will be sanitized after each use.
We are confident that we will find creative ways to function as a community and to support each other through this challenging time. Thank you for working together to minimize risk, keep our staff and dancers safe, and keep our studio operational! Please continue to check our website for additional updates, and do not hesitate to reach out with any questions that you might have to email@example.com.
Thank you all so much. Be well, and take care of one another.
Miss Mariann and the staff at Mariann's School of Dance